Monday, February 28, 2022

Manic Monday # 66

 



Well its the end of February....which means my Feb 2022 12 months of Hobby Challenge is due...I completed 6 of the 10 models a few weeks back so I will getting Feb Completed and Feb Seriously badges. I figured I would go for the stubbon since I would be able to knock out 2 models this past weekend and save the other 2 for stubborn next month. I was wrong....


Febraury Vow Completed

Brotherhood Librarian Ezekiel Cotant

Brother Captian Cadrig Pelenas

Brotherhood Apothecary Cade Kendrick

Brotherhood Ancient Hugues D'Argentein

2nd Brotherhood- Blades of Victory Banner

Updated paitned shelf (razorbacks not shown)


So with March around the corner it is time for my Next Vow. I'm gonna take a break from painting Terminators this month and go for my Grey Knights Stormhawk Interceptor. 


Terminators left to Paint: Grand Master on Foot, Grand Master Dreadknight, 2 Brotherhood Librarians, Apothecary, Paladin Ancient, 15 Paladins, 3 Dreadknights.

Terminators left to build and paint: 5 Terminators, 5 Paladins

  • Completed Model Count for 2022: 32 models
  • Warhammer New Years Resolution (Paint all 40 GK Terminators by 12/31): 16 of 40- 40% Complete
  • Bolter & Chainsword: 12 Months of Hobby Challenge: Jan/ Feb- Completed

No comments:

Post a Comment