Monday, February 14, 2022

Manic Monday #64

 


Sucha crazy busy weekend....felt like I spent most of it driving around town....so tired. 

Thursday- Picked up more basing material at Hobby Shop Ran to FLGS and picked up Space Marine Data Cards and Invoctor War Suit. Went to Parents ended up having to mow yard...ugh. Went to grab my built reivers and found a 10 man squad unbuilt. Grabbed Reiver LT, Ravenguard data cards and Codex. Got home and started working on bases.

Suppressor bases are done



40mm Objective Counter bases


Bases for Entropmancer's Pteraxii Sterylizors




Friday- I then built 2 Reiver squads, Reiver LT, Invictor War suit and based all models. 



Saturday I busted out the airbrush and Primed and highlighted all the unprimed Raptor Units before having to drive around town for niece Birthday party.



After getting home I did the 1 wash on the recently painted Raptors Models



Sunday- I 'ardcoated Shoulder pads and Kneepads for decals.  I think started working on Indomintus Chaplain and the Grey Knight Terminaitor Squad and Chaplain. 




Terminators need some highlights, blades done, drybrushing and base ring painted and these 6 Terminators will be done ensuring Feburary Vow Completed (minimum 1 model) and Seriously (over 5 models) with 4 more Terminators to go and 2 weeks remaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment