Thursday, February 10, 2022

Hobby Updates


So I slowly have been mustering my parts and forces for this weekend's build. And I have been thinking about my armies and collecting a lot recently. Maybe because I want to play a game or 2, or seeing the actual progress of my Grey Knights has lit a fire to accomplish more than I have. It maybe because I looked at my Raptors and seeing them at Step 7 of 13 which is edge highlighting and highlighting. Plus finishing basing.   


While looking for parts I found 5 plus reivers, but they are lacking melee weapons, I got them from a friend for free so that was a bonus and I should have weapons at my parents.  I then found 10 Infiltrators/ Incursors. I remember buying a box and splitting it with Entropmancer. I built mine as Incursors. Recently I received an unbuilt 5 man squad in trade from him plus I had 5 somehow. I think we each bought a box and split them....at different times. Entropmancer plays Iron Hands, so he removed Phobos stuff and switching to Gravis.This is just a just a thought.....written down or more accurately typed out. I think I may add my Primaris forces to the Raptors. and by that I mean the non Phobos stuff. Once I get the both Impulsors, 2 Storm Speeders, a box of Eliminators, an Invictor War Suit and A Gladiator tank not much more Primaris stuff I need or want. 



I have decided to switch Impulsor and drop a reiver in exchange for a Invictor Warsuit, I need to pickup up at FLGS, along with Space Marine Data cards. I am going to try to pick up more basing material at another hobby shop, grab some stuff from my Parent's house, (Reivers, Reiver LT,  Raven Guard Codex, cards, Guitar string and some other stuff) and then its off to build bases. 

 


I would like to airbrush Friday Afternoon/ Evening if possible, but that requires bases for Suppressors to be done and Invictor to be built into sub assemblies. I have Gym and vehicle Service so I need to get a lot done on bases today to reach airbrush goal. 


I need to finish my Grey Knight Terminator Squad and Chaplain so I can focus the last 4 characters. Grey Knight Terminators and Chaplain need washes on red parts, black over black and metallic parts, dry brush Grey knights Steel and then basing.  



I eventually need to get back to work on my Order of the Valorous Heart Adepta Sororitas army. I have units in the built, primed, base coat and In progress stages but have not bee touched in a while. 



No comments:

Post a Comment