Thursday, February 24, 2022

Sons of Titan Crusade


 


So with the Upcoming Metal Head Armory Crusade I really have been toying with various army loadouts and damn do I hate Power Level for Grey Knights. I am trying to find the right balance of  hardened troops, decent characters and the ability to deal with whatever is thrown at me.  There should be Admech, Ork, Aeldari, Tyranids, and either vanguard or daemons....maybe a guard army.  Imperial armies I should not be matched up to fight against but you never know. Part of me wants that hard hitting force of terminators and  Dread Knights  lead by a character in true Grey Knight fashion. I think the Librarian is the best option for the points as an HQ and his abilities. Paired with his temporal bombs, aggressive powers, he could be a force to be reckoned with.  The chaplain would be my current go to just cause of his litanies. Troops Terminator squad, fast interceptor squad and Heavies Dread knight and Purgation Squad. That leaves me 4 pts for an Inquisitor. 

Ideally this would break down to Libby, Terminators, purgation squad and Chaplain, Inquisitor, Interceptors and dread knight....I see an uphill battle for me for a while. 

Factor in my Agendas, missions, secondary's, ugh this is a nightmare. 


No comments:

Post a Comment