Monday, February 21, 2022

Manic Monday # 65


What a great Weekend.....Yesterday I talked about hte 2 games I got to play this past weekend but today we talk about the hobby 

Thursday I spent most of the time at work but I was able to get some hobby time that evening and by Friday evening here is the Progress:



Raptors Expansion Decals Done!


Terminator Squad Johan Quirin

Chaplain Jacques De Molay

Grey Knights Terminator Squad and Chaplain done! February Vow is completed (gonna get stubborn in March for the other 4) 




Phobos Librarian Torec base and cloak repainted! (This has been buggung me for a while)






Chaplain is gettign closer to being done. One of my Favorite models I have done recently.



And My Primaris Librarian. Im loving how he looks so far. 

Other Hobby News:

Finally picked up my Preorder from 01/22....almost a month later. It was here last week tho.

Chapter Approved!

More cards for Necromunda

Delaque Weapons

While there I picked up Mournfang Brown and Macragge Blue paint and 

Issue # 4

Issue #5- Pre order

Fafnir Rann- Pre Order

While at Gamers Guild AZ I picked up Elysian Green Air and more Athonian Camoshade plus 


But the scores of the week were my Ebay adventures.....

Storm Speeder

More Inquistorial Strom Troopers

And Most importantly Belt, Axe and Wings for my Nemesis Daemon Prince of Khorne




So everything is ordered and should be here soonish...


  • Completed Model Count for 2022: 28 models
  • Warhammer New Years Resolution (Paint all 40 GK Terminators by 12/31): 12 of 40- 30% Complete
  • Bolter & Chainsword: 12 Months of Hobby Challenge: Jan/ Feb- Completed

No comments:

Post a Comment