Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Victorus Aut Mortis

 


So after much hatred, anger and rage at the 9th Edition Space Marine Codex, The Warzone Nachmund- Vigilus Alone gave me hope....and yet took it away. I was watching a review of the book and they brought up the Vanguard Detachment and then this past Saturday I watched it in action. Honestly not really impressed. As Raptors (Raven Guard) player, it was like they gave you bonuses but tied your hands. Reivers getting Objective Secure is really nice but I rather have access to Scouts, Gladiators, and Storm Speeders. I love my Raptors,  I just have been slow to adapt to the Space Marines in 9th Edition. In my defense they did bone my army pretty hard. Making Scouts Elites killed my army. 

So what's the plan then. Well I'm gonna go full Phobos for the first 1000 Points.



Phobos Captain, Phobos Librarian, 6 man Squad of Grav Chute Reviers, 5 Incursors, 5 Infiltrators w helix, 5 Infiltrators w comms array, 3 Suppressors, 3 eliminators and an Impulsor. Phobos Librarian needs his base repainted  all but the impulsor are in the collection and built and most primed and awaiting completion. Incursors and Suppressors need to be Primed and Suppressors need bases. 

Entropmancer needs bases for his Pteraxii Sterylizors so I might as well build 3x 40mm for my Suppressors, 5 40mm for his Sterylizors and 7 32mm for my 2nd Seraphim squad (I have been really putting off on finishing their bases).  Plus I need to see how many magnets I have compared to how many I need. I know I'm good on the Large Magnets need more medium. 



Eventually I will get around to working on these models too....




I did purchase a finally get purchase a new Painting PDF from Luther at The Mighty Brush.


So I will be picking up more paints and tools for my Vehicles. 

Be unseen, unheard, and unrelentless!

No comments:

Post a Comment