Monday, March 7, 2022

Manic Monday # 67


 Well another weekend has come and gone and while I dont feel like I did much modeling, I did get plenty of sleep...I needed it too. 

So the plan was to airbrush the Heraldry on the Stormhawk Thursday/ Friday weather permitting. Build MKV Dreadnought arms (Plasma Cannon/ Multi Melta) for MkV Dreadnought. Do some work on Nemesis Skull Reaver. 

I slept in Thursday so painting was out. I did not even leave the house except to take out trash. Relaxed. Later that day I busted out the Green Stuff World Roll Maker and started making some hoses and tubing for one of the 2 Dreadnoughts I was planning on working on. 


I dont think he will live again

So some green stuff tubing and hoses with some sheet aluminum and we have destroyed dreadnought. With the Front of the Sarcophgus open I had to try and to make a pilot

 Yup I think he's dead

Pilot built from Green stuff and zombie torso and head I think. 

As of Friday/ Saturday here is where I left off on the base and pilot

Got wrecked

still dead

So I started on my Other MkV Dreadnought Weapons 


I needed to get some paint on Storm hawk

Friday



Saturday




Panel lining down, Hazard stripping started, gonna try to get weapons casings first coat started 

Did I mention I worked on the Skull Reaver......




Size Comparison

Collar of Khorne!




So I decided my nesxt 2 Terminator squads are gonna be Terminator Squads so I can have 4 Terminator squads as troops since I cna use them more than a 3rd squad of Paladins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment