Monday, March 14, 2022

Manic Monday # 68


 

Well thats another weekend of 2022 gone......and I spent more time at working then I wanted. I am still not 100% from being sick a few weeks back and working OT at work probably not helping. But with prices going up I have to do what I can do. 

So after much discussion with Entropmancer about our friends armies on Thursday, I have decided to change up my Grey Knights list to deal with Tau and Tyranids players, and go Terminator Heavy. And I do mean Terminator heavy. My 1000 pt patrol list is rocking 15 terminators, 5 Paladins and a Librarian in Termiantor Armor as the warlord. for an extra 500 pts it becomes a Battalion with me adding a second Paladin squad, Apothecary and Grand Master takes over as warlord. 

One of the issues I was having was my 2 built terminator squads had no heavy weapons, my Paladins have max number in both squads (10 man Paragon with Hammer rest Halbreds/ Warding staves 4x Psycannons & 5 man Swords and 2 Incinerators). This meant I was going to have to remove the arms off the painted models to add Heavy weapons to the squads. Going through my Grey Knight Terminator bits, Found one Heavy weapon arm. And they are $6 each on ebay. I decided to slap them on regualr stormbolter arms instead. I found 5 heads I forgot about and then saw 3 Grey Knight termiantor legs....so I can have 3 squads of 6 models and one of 5...... So I built the Heavy weapons to add to squad De Gaudin and Quirin and Squad 4 of terminators got an extra swordsman


So after they were built, Friday I decided to build the 3rd Squad of Termiantors using the heads I found. 


So now I  have 3 built Termiantor squads, and this one will be my main Team just cause I love the hoods on them. 

Saturday after running errands I realized I needed to paint my Stormhawk. So I blocked out the reds, on the cockpit and stabilizer for Heraldry, and Weapon casings. 



After setting that aside to dry I started working on the Justicar for the 4th Terminator Squad



After work Sunday I built the last remaining (Non Named Character) Infantry Models for my Grey Knights. 




And here they are all 23 Troop Choice Termaintors




Only models left to build are the 5 Land Raiders and 1 Storm Raven.....then my Grey Knights will have everything built. 



No comments:

Post a Comment