Monday, March 28, 2022

Manic Monday # 70

 




With a mad dash to the finish I did complete my March 2022 B&C 12 Months of Hobby Challenge....

So unlike the past few weeks I did not have to work Thursday, unfortunatly I had to work 2 16 hr shifts and 4 hrs Friday evening, after gym and running errands for parents then Dad ends up in hospital Firday night. Saturday was spent doing more errands and going to lunch with sister and seeing dad in hospital. And Sunday I had to work a full 12 hrs, mom was involved in a minor fender bender, dad is gonna be in hospital for a few more days....damn.. With the vow completion date of Thursday March 31st, the 3 (Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday) 12 hrs hifts and a 16 hrs shift Wednesday, I wont have time to finish during the week so, mad dash it was. 

So Saturday I started and completed my base for the Stormhawk Interceptor, between errands and everything else going on. 





This brings the completed count to the following:

  • Completed Model Count for 2022: 33 models
  • Warhammer New Years Resolution (Paint all 52 GK Terminators by 12/31): 16 of 52- 30% Complete 
  • Bolter & Chainsword: 12 Months of Hobby Challenge: Jan-Mar: Completed

52 represents the additional 12 Terminators I built......so 1 a week....ugh I need to paint more Terminators.

I need a break from painting silver so I am gonna switch over and show some love to my Favorite Army, The Adepta Sororitas, Sisters of Battle. 


 Friday, and Saturday I did a little work on My Order of the Valorous Heart Battle Sister squad. I plan on making them my April Vow. 


One sister needs her base done, the other 4 sisters and cherub need finsihing and the 5 not in holders only have the skin tone started. 

I am starting to lean towards playing Sisters in the upcoming Metal Head Armory crusade just because Damage 2+ weapons or strength 6+ weapons mean crap when you only have 1 wound. Hopefully I fair better with them this weekend when I play. I was planning on taking my 1000 pt GK list and 1000pt Sisters to try them out.

I am also debatting increasing one of the Squads to 20 Sisters. We have been discussing it on Bolter & Chainsword and it seems like it may be a fun option for objective camping. 

I still need to build 5 more bases by Saturday for Entropmancer and gather up all the stuff going to the group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment