Saturday, February 6, 2021

Shocking Saturday Post

        So one of the armies I wanted over the past few years, was Drukhari mainly a wych cult. I blame Lelith Hesprax for me wanting that army and possibly Daemonifuge Book 2. 

    With the Upcoming release of Pain and Peity Ill be getting a chance to build my army. Adepta Sororitas and Cult of Strife in one box score! Palatine a squad of retributors and an Immolator vs Scourges, a venom,  a squad of wyches and Lelith



Like my Raptors, this army will rely on being airbrushed for certain parts and brushed for the rest. Since we do not have a release date yet, I decided to make the plunge and buy a Start Collecting Drukhari box from my local Warhammer store. 




So my force consists of a Succubus, 10 Wyches, 3 Reaver jet bikes and a Venom.  I'm gonna need raiders and more wyches for sure maybe some more reavers.  But that is after this box is built and painted. 

I've yet to point out my 50 pt Crusade list but that will be coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment