Monday, February 1, 2021

Maniac Monday #17- Air Superiorty!

 

    Another weekend over and done with. At least this week was a four day weekend for me. Thursday I spent waiting for locksmith and Heating Repair companies. Thursday evening I began working on a new project for my Grey Knights. I was able to order some spray paints for GW (leadbelcher) so I am waiting for those to arrive in 3 weeks time (Yeah ground shipping..)

    Friday, Hit the gym for an hour or so, bought groceries and meet my Friend Entropmancer at the local warhammer store between our houses. I needed to meet up with him to give him his Dreampod 9 Heavy Gear Southern Army Starter from our group order. Also one of the other guys in our group had bought a ton of primaris stuff from me, so I dropped that off too, plus all my Imperial Fist/ Crimson Fist bits too.  While at the GW Store, I picked up 1 can leadbecher, 1 can Wraithbone, 1 can Chaos black, and 1 can Zandri Dust. Then to the Parents, I went, to build their chicken coop. 1 hr and 45 minutes later I was on the way home. I found more primaris stuff  and 3 Elysian Drop Sentinels, all unbuilt. 

    When I got home, I fired up the Wood Pellet grill to make dinner. Ribeyes, mushrooms, baked potatoes and brussel sprouts. After dinner the GF and I cleaned up the house a little in preparation of out furniture delivery. I posted up the Priamris stuff to my local group and got a buyer. I posted the 3 Sentinels on Ebay and proceeded to continue cleaning for a bit. Within a few hours they had sold. I did some work on the new project then went to bed. 

    Saturday morning I got up and went to play paintball with my teammates and to celebrate our late Teammate Rudy's Birthday (he would have been 41 on 1/31). Furniture delivery did not go as planned. We were expecting a recliner one of our 2 couches and king bed. No couches were delivered. the GF and I then ran to pick our new bed frames and found out one of the ones I ordered that was listed "In Stock" was not actually in stock and would not be until June 2021.....and of course it was the King Bed frame not the full. I cancelled my order for that frame and bought another frame from a store across the street for less and was what I actually wanted (no wheels).  Then the GF and I met up with my nieces and sister and did some shopping with them. We arrived back home had dinner cleaned up a little bit and washed the new bedding for the new bed. Once that was done we made the bed and called it a day. 

    Sunday I got up made breakfast and packaged up the 3 Sentienls to drop off at the 24 USPS location. My GF and left the house to go have lunch with Rudy's widow, his daughter, and our friend Doug to celebrate Rudy's birthday. It was good seeing them.  After lunch the GF and I went back home. we decided while I was smoking ribs that we would just sit around and relax. I resumed working on the my new project and before I knew it, the Grey Knights New Stormhawk Interceptor was completed.





Not sure what I will start next week. But I need to put the stormbolters on my terminator squad still. 

No comments:

Post a Comment