Monday, February 8, 2021

Manic Monday # 18- Start Collect box BUILT!

 


That's right the box set I purchased on Friday is built and ready for priming. I think this may be a new record for me. Now granted I am taking the short cut of not painting the interior of the Venom but still, all 15 Models are built.


Pre basing

Post basing


Army Shot

So I went with my Mortifactor Style basing as I wanted to cover up the slotted base and will finish with Astrogranite Texture paint at a later stage. 

Clothes will be black leather, armour will be Turbo Dark's Emerald Nightmare, with Red hair and Vallejo's Malefic Paint Set (Shown below)




But enough words lets see some more models!

Succubus



Wyches



Razor flails, Hydra Gauntlets, and base load out

Hekatrix with Agoniser and Wych With Shard Net and Impaler

Reaver Jet bikes







Venom





So I'm deciding if I want to Zenith highlight them, or just go my normal undercoating process. I either way I will probably do the skin last and base it off Grey Seer or Wraithbone







No comments:

Post a Comment