Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Manic Monday on Wednesday # 19 part 3 Drukhari Primed!

 


So Sunday morning, I went to my Parents to change out the kitchen sink Faucet and use the airbrush.

 So armed with Vallejo Surface Primer Gloss Black, Grey and White, I attempted to do my first Zenthial Highlight. Some models it came out great some not so much. I am learning tho.


Venom and Reaver Jet bike bases

Venom

Venom


Reaver Jetbikes

Reaver jeetbike crew and Venom Gunner

Arena Champion front

Arena Champion Side

Arena Champion Back

Succubus and Wyches

 Succubs and Wyches



In a few days I'll hopefully get to spray them with gloss coat and let that dry. Then I would probably do the red areas on the vehilce and them add the Tribal masks before starting with the turbo dork Emerald Midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment