Monday, February 15, 2021

Maniac Monday # 19- Huge update..... part 1 Wednesday and Thursday's projects

 So I was super busy in the modeling world this weekend. So much that I have decided to break it down into 3 posts. 


But first this Surprise post from Bolter and Chainsword Rumor section

Nerdgasam




I do want an Exorcists army...Maybe it should be my All Gravis Faction. Hopefully their rules don't suck.

Enough Digression......



So I spent Wednesday and Thursday, adding shields to all the Terminators and Paladins, drilling out  stormbolter barrels, adding grenades, pouches,Tabards, chains and Crux terminatus to the 2nd Paladin Squad, green stuffing purity seals and adding skulls, skeletons, bricks, I beams, pipe, greenstuff rubble, to bases with the plan of priming them of Friday. 
Terminators

Inquistion

Librarians

Librarians

Navigator, 7th Brotherhoo Ancient, Librarian

Terminators and Paladins

Paladins and Terminators

Servitors 


One this was all accomplished I called it a night. 



No comments:

Post a Comment