Monday, February 22, 2021

Maniac Monday # 20- "I'm painting your shield red"

     Thursday 02/18, I got my second Covid Vaccination shot.  My arm became sore 5 minutes after gettign the shot and finally stopped hurting Saturday evening. Otherwise no other effects. No sickness or nothign else. With my plan being working on models in case I did get sick, I was able to work on some models for 3 of the 4 days I was off. This post will focus on what I got accomplished on Thursday.




Since I was self qaratining myself I would not have access to the airbrush so it was time to Work on Grey Knights. My Purgation squad has been sitting around for a while waiting for me to restart them. So they were the first picked and since I have 6 GW painting handles I grabbed the Female Inquisitor model to work on too. The goal was to get them partially done and then finish up on Friday and start the next project. That didnt happen. This is what was completed on Thursday








Completed!

Purgation Squad Everand Des Barres 

Purgation Squad Everand Des Barres

Ordo Malleu Inquistor Abygayl Selene

Inquisitor back

Inquisitor Side

Stormtalon Cockpit


Stormtalon Cocpit overhead

And with those models completed it was time for an Updated Group Shot


Battalion

Overhead View


So at this point my Grey Knights sit at a Completed 853 points/ 50 Power Level

++ Battalion Detachment 0CP (Imperium - Grey Knights) [50 PL, 853pts, 3CP] ++ + Configuration + Battle Size [6CP]: 2. Incursion (51-100 Total PL / 501-1000 Points) Detachment Bonuses: Show Bonuses Detachment Command Cost Gametype: Narrative (Non Crusade) Pre Game Enforcement Use Beta Rules + Stratagems + Armoury of Titan [-1CP]: 1 Additional Relic + Agents of the Imperium + Inquisitor [4 PL, 70pts, -2CP]: 1) Terrify, 4) Mental Interrogation, Alpha-Class Psyker, Blackshroud, Boltgun, Force sword, Malleus - Psychic Mastery, Malleus - Warding Incantation, Ordo Malleus, Psyker, Stratagem: Inquisitorial Mandate + HQ + Brotherhood Champion [5 PL, 93pts]: 4: First to the Fray, Hammerhand, Sanctic Shard, Warlord Techmarine [5 PL, 75pts]: Aetheric Conduit, Boltgun, Power axe, Warp Shaping . Servo Arms + Troops + Strike Squad [7 PL, 107pts]: Sanctuary . Grey Knight (Psycannon): Psycannon . 2x Grey Knight (Sword): 2x Nemesis Force Sword, 2x Storm Bolter . Grey Knight (Warding Stave) . Grey Knight Justicar . . Nemesis Force Sword Strike Squad [7 PL, 128pts]: Purge Soul . 3x Grey Knight (Falchions): 6x Nemesis Falchion, 3x Storm Bolter . Grey Knight (Incinerator): Incinerator . Grey Knight Justicar . . Nemesis Falchions: 2x Nemesis Falchion Strike Squad [7 PL, 117pts]: Vortex of Doom . 3x Grey Knight (Halberd): 3x Nemesis Force Halberd, 3x Storm Bolter . Grey Knight (Psilencer): Psilencer . Grey Knight Justicar . . Nemesis Daemon Hammer: Nemesis Daemon Hammer + Elites + Venerable Dreadnought [8 PL, 155pts]: Astral Aim, Missile launcher, Twin lascannon + Heavy Support + Purgation Squad [7 PL, 108pts]: Gate of Infinity . 4x Purgator (Psilencer): 4x Psilencer . Purgator Justicar . . Nemesis Force Halberd ++ Total: [50 PL, 3CP, 853pts] ++ Created with BattleScribe (https://battlescribe.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment