Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Maniac Monday # 19 on a Tuesday ...part 2 Primer time

 


With all the work I accomplished Wednesday and Thursday, I figured I'd try to build a Stormtalon in @ 1 hr, before I left for my errands Friday Morning.......Forgot that I had to paint the Stormtalon Cockpit first..... but Cockpit is built, pilot is built so its ready for the priming pile. Some models were previously primed but after basing them I went for the reprime them attitude.

After my errands, I began Priming the models I had planned too:

Grey Knights

  1. Brother Captian
  2. Chaplain
  3. 4 Librarians
  4. 2 Apothecaries
  5. Custom Crowe
  6. Paladin Ancient
  7. 7th Brotherhood Ancient
  8. 15 Paladins (squad of 10 and5)
  9. 10 Terminators (2 squads of 5)
  10. 8 Servitors (2 squads of 4, each with 2 heavy bolters)
  11. Stormtalon cockpit and pilot
Inquistion
  1. Inquistor Lok (base Ordo Malleus Inquistor)
  2. Inquistor Greyfax Conversion (Ordo Malleus Inquisitor)
  3. Ordo Malleus Inquisitor in Terminator Armor
  4. Navigator from Blackstone Fortress
  5. Lok's Servo Skull and Alcolyte
  6. 8 Pewter Preachers, Missionaries, Inquistorial retinue models

So I started with Choas Black Spray on all Inquistorial Section but the Greyfax Conversion and Grey Knights with them getting coat of Leadbelcher, Stormtalon Interior was done in wraithbone. 

Inqistion

Inquisiton 2

Librarians, Chaplain, Custom Crowe, Brother Captain, and Apothecaries

Librarians and Servitors

Paladin Ancient and Paladins

Paladins and Ancient

Librarians 

Paladins

7th Brotherhood AncientTerminators, Stormtalon Cockpit, Pilot, and banner



After that the GF and I sat down to watch Law & Order SVU on Hulu and I removed all the extra parts off the Terminator Sprues and put them in the parts bins. I still have enough parts to make a few more Terminators plus 2 more boxes of 5 which will be 3rd terminator squad and 3rd paladin Squad. Debating building a "Paladin" Brother Captain.


No comments:

Post a Comment