Monday, September 27, 2021

Manic Monday #47

 


Ephrael Stern - The Daemonfuige- Thrice Born. Overall bad ass. 

Well I'm on vacation and you figured I would get more done over the weekend, but the GF and I spent the first 2 days cleaning the house for one of her nieces to come over and stay the weekend with us. Plus the house probably needed it, But it was a good build weekend! Ok being on vacation may have helped a bit. The weather did make it not a good paint weekend unfortunately.

So Friday I started working on the bases for my Zephyrim Squad. 





I hate the new flying bases GW provides with the Seraphim/ Zephyrim squads. 


Still need to add more debris (pipes, electrical wire, bricks beams, and skulls).

Saturday GF and I picked up our niece and took her Homecoming dress shopping. Eventually we made it home and I started working on some models.


Aestred Thurga, Agatha Dolan, and Kyganil......


Kyganil, Variant Canoness with Blessed Blade, the Bad Ass herself, Ephrael Stern, and Dialogus



Dialogus and Dogmata

And Sunday evening I sat down and started working on the Abbess Sanctorum of the Adepta Sororitas


Morveen Vahl.

I then started on a model I have had since it's intial release a few editions ago. 


So I converted my 2nd Greyfax into Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor with Combi Flamer and built St. Celestine and her Gemanie Superiors 



Also Friday I purchased my 3rd Adepta Sororitas Rhino. My 2nd Castigator should be here today. I also ordered a New Hoodie, mask and Coffee Mug from Warhammer Merch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment