Saturday, September 11, 2021

Kill Team Saturday #3

 


Well it is another Saturday and it is time for my Kill Team Update. Last week I discussed the plan for my Grey Knights and Manic Monday #44 I revealed the test model. 

Interceptor Justicar, Grey Knight Warrior "Beta", Phobos Librarian

I did work on the second member but never posted pictures. Orginally I was going to do the Justicar "Alpha" as this artwork. 


The squad would be finished out  as 2 Warriors Falchions (Beta is one), Warrior with Sword and A gunner  (incinerator). I talked to Entropmancer after his 1st game (DKoK vs Orks) and after he was done watching the Gameranma's Custodes destroying Unkle Sterben's Orks, and he felt cause we did have Custodes in the group, Stun weapons would be necessary. So someone needed a hammer. Orginal idea was the 6th Squad member to switch out to have the hammer. A quick check of the data sheet a Warrior is 4+ to hit with a hammer and the Justicar is a 3+......

Hammer time


I continued working on the models over the week during my Days off. And well Kill Team - Hand of Titan is built. 





Strike Squad- Hand of Titan:  
  • Alpha- Justicar Alaric Esdrius
  • Beta- Brother Martesias Cordacus
  • Delta- Brother Drystan Solor
  • Gamma- Brother Icanus Akantar
  • Episilon- Brother  Achaddeus Vortimer

Next is priming them once I get a chance- . 




I also started on my Adepta Sororitas Kill Team with Sister Superior Alicia Ventress




No comments:

Post a Comment