Monday, September 20, 2021

Manic Monday #46

 Vacation Begins this Thursday! 



11 Days off! So needed. I plan on getting some modelling, cleaning, getting out of town for a day or two and hopefully get a game or two in...... I wonder when I'll get Salad and Go during that time. I have been getting it when I work my overnight shifts. It is delicious. (Buffalo Chicken Salad and Mango Green tea) 

So weekend progress:

Wednesday- Got home form working a 16 hr shift and the My Castigator, "Hail Mary" was there..... I opened box looked at instructions and went to bed walking away from it saying tomorrow...

Thursday - I was scheduled to work and it was cancelled so I did something I have been putting off. Highlighting my Adepta Sororitas so I can paint their armor with the airbrush. Surprisingly it took less time then I thought. And well I drybrushed the vehicles. So I pulled out the 2nd Immolator, and looked at the Castigator. After dinner I sat down and built the Castigator "Hail Mary".


 I was tired and decided not to start on the Immolator. I then receivied an offer from a Ebay Seller I could not refuse and purchased a 2nd Castigator. Now I just need more Rhinos and maybe another Immolator. 

Friday- It was nice outside when I got up @ 6am I started prepping to airbrush and checked time. I still had to make, eat and clean up after breakfast and get ready to leave for the gym at 830. I would not have time to airbrush and I was not going to start and leave it out. Gym Session ran longer than normal, dropped off a bpackage to usps, went back home emptied cargo area of jeep, got jeep washed, picked up lunch, and got home. Girlfriend was home from training and had to clena her her car so I laid down for a nap. Got up cooked dinner to take to work and ordered my Salad and Go. So no hobbying done. Only cause everything took longer than I had anticpated. I figured I can try to build 2nd Immolator, rest of my Adepta Sororitas Kill Team maybe my Sacresants and Zephyrim squads on Saturday and airbrush on Sunday including my Grey Knights Kill Team.

Saturday- It rained...out of no where. I was on the way back from meeting friends at Warhammer Scottsdale location sprinkled on me a little bit then poured for a few minutes making it nice and humid....Airbrushing is now out for the weekend. I built my Sacresants Celestians as planned but nothifng else


Decided to go Maul/ Plasma pistol on the Superior.

Sunday- Slept in and had a lazy Sunday. I built the Zephyrim Superior


And built the final 4 members of a my Adepta Sororitas Kill Team


I am going to base them the same as my Army so I have a 4th Battle Sister Squad. 

So overall a nice little build weekend. 


Still to build is 5 Zephyrim and the bases for them. I should just do the bases for the other squad of Seraphim too. Another Project for the Vacation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment