Saturday, September 18, 2021

Kill Team Saturday #4

 



Warhammer Community Gen Con preview hit us with the next Kill Team Expansion- Kill Team Chalnath. 

Now I like Kill Team and I get excited for releases but this time around I figured we would not get new models like previous editions and the Ork Commandos and DKoK were the only models for Kill Team. 

Happily I was very vrey wrong. 

Chalnath features Tau vs Adepta Sororitas.




I don't care about the Tau. I will be selling mine so it's not an issue for me. Now Adepta Sororitas Novitiates, I want.

From the WarCom article: 

"A wayward Adepta Sororitas fleet from a passing War of Faith finds itself in the Vedik System largely by chance, discovering a core world rife with xenos corruption. Among the kill teams deployed to the surface are bands of Novitiates, zealous Battle Sisters in training looking to prove themselves worthy of advancement.These lighter-armed and armoured teams train aspirants for many of the Adepta Sororitas’ minor Orders, and they carry a wide variety of holy relics into battle. "


No I agree with a lot of people that the color pallet the GW Studio chose is odd. but I already know how I am painting my Novitiates as and The Superior will of course be Order of the Valorous Heart. 

Order of the Partheon

My old DIY order. I'll have to update the fluff to fit but the scheme will remain. 

Plus the terrain in the box set is pretty nice too.

 

In other Kill Team news the following things were released from the community members and are not official. 

Data card app A cool little app that allows you to print your own data cards from your Battlescribe list. (I have not tryed it yet.)

Cheat Sheet v1.1  Bolter & Chainsword User Lord Raven 19 created this nice little cheat sheet 

I printed some out and laminated some for my group




But the best thing is this:

Because this was discussed: "In the Sister of Battle Discord server on the Kill Team Channel they are discussing the use of taking nothing but Icon Bearers. The reason for this is the Icon Bearer boosts its APL from 2 to 3. This is legal according to the rules because the limitation is on the gunner and Heavy gunner and not the Icon Bearer."


The Warhammer Kill Team Facebook Community created this Faq:

Community FAQ v 1.0

No comments:

Post a Comment