Monday, September 13, 2021

Manic Monday #45

 Days off over back to work for another week....vacation coming soon!





On September 3rd, I finally caved and bought Artel W's Tattered Brute model because I did not see Forgeworld or Games Workshop  releasing the Stig Shambler for House Cawdor/ Redemptionist






Then on September 6 the Warhammer Community Article was this model







The Stig Shambler........Since I am playing in a Campaign at Warhammer Goodyear store in January (hopefully) I must get one. I'm a little annoyed it took this long for him to be released. But mainly mad I just ordered the Artel W one. And we are still waiting on Klovis the Redemeer.










On the Grey Knight hobby front, it has been all about building my Kill Team 

Strike Squad- Hand of Titan:  
  • Justicar Alaric Esdrius - Daemon Hammer
  • Brother Martesias Cordacus- Falchions
  • Brother Drystan Solor- Nemesis Force Weapon (Sword)
  • Brother Icanus Akantar- Falchions
  • Brother  Achaddeus Vortimer- Incinerator



The squad was built with a Strike Squad, Primaris intercessors heads (for 3 of the marines) and pouches, Bloodletter head and 2 heads from Grey Knight Terminator kit. Skulls from the citadel skulls, green stuff, cork, basing sand, plasticard tubes for new gun barrels and body extensions, GW ejecting shel casings and Armorcast Cinematic Effect blasts. 

I did pick up this for the upcoming Dreadnought build


Venerable Dreadnought sprue with Plasma Cannon. 


On the Adepta Sororitas front.....less models built then Grey Knights but more activitiy. 

Battle Sister Superior Alcia Ventress was built for my upcoming Adepta Sororitas Kill team.



I ordered a few things recently for my Adepta Sororitas:




And for the Kill Team 




Saturday morning I sat down and built more models for my Adepta Sororitas Kill Team



I did order my Datacards and Battletome for AoS Stormcast Eternals so those models will be built eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment