Monday, October 4, 2021

Manic Monday #48

 Well vacation is over….I’m sad.



I think every day this past week I did something 40K somehow. 

Monday- probably least amount done I started on the next Dominion squad with 4 melta guns. I only got the superior done but I was doing a day trip with the GF. And took pictures of the models based. 




Tuesday- I ran a few errands in the morning and around 10:50 I started smoking a brisket for dinner. I built the dominion squad, arco flagellants from the army box (now combat patrol) , repentia, repentia superior, and inferno pistol seraphim squad. 





Wednesday- I decided it was time to magnetize the bases for the models recently built. And then I realized might as well as build the penitent engines from the 2 army boxes as they were the final models to build. I then built a 3rd penitent engine and a mortifier with an Anchorite Sarcophagus. 



I then built 2 plastic priests.



And then did the job I was dreading trimming spruces…ugh 

Thursday- no models built but I did airbrush last weeks built and based models gloss black.





I then started spraying deathshroud clear on the previous airbrushed models. I ended up spraying all but the immolator as I run out of deathshroud clear (2 pots).





 I started brush painting and got the wound led sister on the hospitallers base done to finish out the night. 

Friday- brush paint day! I started working on models Mainly the wounded Sister on the Hospitaller's base and Palatine. 



Saturday- Some of my group and me went to check out the Soft Opening for the new store in our area, Old World Gaming. Not Bad Glad to see the Owner doing his own thing. 

Played a game with my Sisters at 1500 pts vs Entromancers Iron Hands marines. I botched the game forgetting my special rules, he killed all of my Melee troops, and dice went south. I did get to pull off my relics and and annoy him when my Canonness and Palatine charged his blob in the middle of the table. 

Sunday- Last day of vacation So I brushed more models. 







And built my 1st Paragon War Suit



No comments:

Post a Comment