Monday, October 25, 2021

Manic Monday # 51

 Ugh....I just want to go back to sleep.....



Well the Warhammer community page kicked my wallet yesterday and nothing popped out. 

Lots of good preorders this week yet no Money :(

  • Kill Team Calnath
  • Adeptus Titanincus Traitor Legions book
  • Plastic Thunderhawk for Aeronautic Imperialis
  • New paint asssiting tools. 
Today's article they previewd the sprures for Calnath



I continued working on my Stormcast eternals and I am down to only having the  folloing models to build:

  • 9 Judicators*
  • Celestar Ballista
  • Yndrasta
  • Stormcast Endless spells
* I ran into an issue building the Judicators ie they annoyed me during the build phase i had to stop. 



So with being irrated with the judicators I switched to Necromunda to work on my Team for Upcoming Necromunda Goodyear  Warhammer store Campaign . 

 Heavy stubber Conversion right off the bat\


Redemptionist Priest and 2 Champions (Heavy Stubber and Fire Pike


THat was all i got accomplished this weekend.....hopefull I'll get more done this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment