Saturday, October 23, 2021

Kill Team Saturday #7/ Age of Sigmar #1

 


Warhammer Community had a fluff piece this week for the upcoming Chalnath Kill Team War Zone that included this nice piece of artwork. 








So I finally started building some models from my Ven Brecht's Black Watch, Dominion and Get  Started magazine. With the exception of the Dominion models the models are older editions. 

So far I have built:

  • Knight-Incantor from Get Started magazine
  • Lord- Imperatant with Gryph-hound from Dominion
  • Knight- Vexillor with Banner of Apotheosis from Dominion
  • Knight- Arcanum from Dominion
  • 3 Praetors from Dominion
  • 3 Annihilators from Dominion
  • Lord-Veritant with Gryph-hound from Ven Brecht's Black Watch



Still to build:
  • 10 Judicators
  • 10 Vindictors
  • 3 Castigators w Gryph-hound*
  • 6 Gryph-hound
  • Yndrasta
  • Stormcast Endless spells
I recently purchased Age of Sigmar Rulebook from Dominion starter, Celestar Ballista and Start Collecting! Stormcast Vanguard Lord-Aquilor on Gryph-charger, 5 Vanguard-hunters, 3 Vanguard-Palladors, and 3 gryph-hounds**. 

I still have to figure out what sub faction I'm playing either Anvil of Heldenhammer or Hallowed Knights but they are finally gettign built.

*Why oes this unit come with a model they still can't take.
*ok I would have 12 gryph-hounds if I don't take Lord-Imperatant or Lord Veritant

No comments:

Post a Comment