Monday, October 11, 2021

Manic Monday #49

 


So this was an odd week for me. I normally focus on working on models on my days off, just because my work schedule makes it hard to work on models after I get off work. I decided to try and do a little every night this week. 

Monday-I sat down and started working on flesh tones for some of the models. 

Top Right to bottom  right: Imagifer, Hospitaller, Cannoness, Pious Vorne (Preacher), and Thaddeus the Purifier (Missionary)



Tuesday-I continued working on flesh tones this time on my 8 Repentia and Repentia Superior

Wednesday- After 16 hour work shift I sat down and started on bases and the robes on the Canonness, Imagifier, and Hospitaller

Thursday- Off day- I focused on my bases and continued working on the robes and other bits


Imagifier, Cannoness, and Hospitaller

Repentia, Hospitaller, Paltine, Imagifier, and Cannoness

Hospitaller base

Palatine

Friday- I was able to get a little work done here and there, they are just about done.

Palatine, Imagifier, Hospitaller, and Cannoness

Saturday and Sunday- I spent most of the modeling time working on my Repentia and Repentia Superior. 

End of Saturday

End of Sunday

End of Sunday

Repentia Superior

Repentia are close to done. Finsih bases, some highlights and touchups to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment