Monday, August 30, 2021

Manic Monday #43

 Woot Woot...Finally got time to get some modeling done!


 So the week started out bad but it turned postive. Monday my Mailbox lock broke and my GF and I could not notify the USPS until Wednesday, which sucked since I had packages in the box. Wednesday the AC went out while I was working an 16 hour shift. So I had to contact my home warranty company and get that checked out. Luckily the company had a cancellation and was able to fix it Thursday. 

So Hobby updates:

Wednesday- Ordered Warhammer Plus and my Free model.



Thursday- I began moving my models back into the display Cabinets, starting with my Grey Knights. 

Friday- Moved my Raptors Space Marines, Adepta Sororitas, and the unbuilt vehicles for the Grey Knights over.  

In the evening I began building Castellan Crowe into sub assemblies to make painting him easier. I then built my 4 Assassins I have had sitting around for almost 2 years. I also picked up more Dr Drop Tops, GW Air paints, and White Dwarf  #467 while I was runnng errands. 




Saturday- With my overnight shift looming, I decided to relax and started building PAGKs. I was trying to decide between Interceptors and Purifiers and settled on Interceptors. So I built the Justicar weilding a Daemon Hammer, and with Entropmancer's suggestion, I built the 4 remaining guys as 2 swords and 2 halbreds. 



I found an extra blank shoulder pad and grabbed my Free Warhammer Store mini and removed one of the Grey Knight Shoulder pads and Now my Interceptor Squad has a 6th member with dual Falchions.



Once I was done I began removing  parts off the sprue and found 7 PAGK legs and I may have the torsos to make another unit....And this is before the 25 PAGK I have unbuilt in the boxes. 

While trying to take a nap, I received an amazon notification that Neewer 20in x 20in Light box I was watching was on sale for $25 off the $110 price. I was looking at for my GF's buisness and something I can use on occasssions I showed her and she liked it. 



I then ordered the Kill Team Ocatrius releases shown here and then I saw a Dreadknight on sale for $47 so I ordered a 5th Dreadknight. 


     

Sunday-  I got home from work and started looking at the 7 legs. I knew 1 set without Tabard was going to my 10 man Purifier Squad, Leaving me 6 legs. I grabbed the set of 4 legs, 4 torsos, backpacks, and weapon loadouts. I figured i get some sleep and then work on these when I get up. After my 3 hr nap I started working on Interceptor Squad 2- Daemon Hammer justicar, Dual Falchions for the squad to go with my free Warhammer Store Mini of the Month. 


I then began removing 5 Models off the sprue, along with 2 extra Incinerators, before heading off to lunch with the Family.

After getting home from lunch I started back to work on the 4 incinerator Purgation squad.


And after they were completed I like I finally accomplished something in my hobbying area after the last few months. 



Only 20 more PAGK's to build but 5 will be for Kill Team 2021. 



No comments:

Post a Comment