Saturday, August 28, 2021

Kill Team Saturday #1- Kill Team Octarius is out

 



So the new edition of Kill Team is out and I did not preorder anything. The Death Korps of Krieg and Orks look great but not my thing. 

I wanted to preorder the Rule book, cards, Accessories and Compendium but then the prices were revealed.... Ugh





Rule Book -$50




Tac Ops Cards-$18



Kill Zone Essentials - $35



Compendium -$50

I became real salty once I saw the rules and how Kill Teams were built. This version is back to squads not like my Back to Badab Raptors Kill Team in the previous edition of Kill Team. Even tho I was salty I still wanted to play the new edition as it still better then the Arena Expansion.I was able to see the reviews of the Compendium and my days of  playing 40k Adeptus Astartes are just about done completely, more on this in alter post, but Ecclesiarchy, Drukhari, and of course Grey Knights peaked my interest. So I started trolling ebay for the new Kill Team stuff. 

I found something and jumped on it immediately.


For $54.99 I got the Core Rule Book, Essentials, Box Tac Ops cards, and the Octarius Book. saving $30. And then ordered the tac ops cards and Compendium.

So with this stuff coming in I think I'll be doing Grey Knights again but these one will be a different from my normal Grey Knight army as I am thinking about using Deathwatch legs to make them taller.

No comments:

Post a Comment