Monday, August 2, 2021

Manic Monday #39

 


Man these OT shifts are taking are starting to wear me down. Second Week of 56+ hours in  a row. This week is only 52 hours followed by another 58 hour week....UGH.

Good news is new flooring is in and home repairs are just about completed. Bad news is Monday night after working a 12 hour shift I had to break down my hobby area. With all the repairs mostly completed My Girlfriend and I put the house back together and cleaned everything. I am happy to have my house back together and I will start redoing my hobby area. 

I did purchase a new overhead light from Neatfi on Amazon along with more Civitas Terrain.




This week I got some Forgeworld goodies for Adeptus Titanicus Various weapons, and terrain. Also My BattleBling name plates, Warhound arms, and Reaver arms are here. Along with my Winterdyne Banners. But my Big order from Tap that Game came in.


Sicaran

Spartan

Breachers


In other hobby news:

The Sunday Preview Article on Warhammer Community annunced Hexfire, Thousand Sons Codex/ Cards / Dice, and Grey Knight Codex/ Codex/ Card/ Dice go on preorder Saturday.

Hexfire- Pass

 

Regular- Yes



Special Edition- Pass

Datacards- Yes

Dice- Yes x2

Funny thing was I about to order dice and decided to check WarComm first, glad I did. 

WarComm dropped the the Psychic Slugfest article  this morning featuring the 3 of the Thousand Cults out of the 9 available and 3 Brotherhoods of the Grey Knights out of the 8 Brotherhoods available. 




First up is the 3rd Brotherhood "The Wardmakers" ie  Grand Master Voldus and Brother Captain Stern's Brotherhood


Next up is the 4th Brotherhood know for the Prognosticars


And next up is the 1st Brotherhood "The Swordbearers". 


This is the brotherhood I am playing due to the sheer amount of Vehicles in my collection.

According to the WarComm article each Brotherhood is getting "signature Stratagems, psychic powers, and Warlord Traits. These subfaction psychic powers are taken in addition to the powers they already know, empowering your Psykers without taking anything away."

So with that in mind, I like this rule for the 1st Brotherhood but at the same time I don't. Im gonna be throwing some High Strength weapons on my vehicles already plus 1 to wound is Ok. At least it is 18 inches for the psyker and not 12 like the other ones. 

So expect more Grey Knight Articles this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment