Monday, August 9, 2021

Manic Monday #40

 


So I normally say what a weekend but I worked all weekend and will be working all week on overnights.... 84 hours this week alone. Ugh

So absolutely no modeling done this week.  In other hobby news:

Last sunday 08/01 I did pick up a companion for my Chibi Grey Knight....and for good price too 


I'll eventually repaint her into my order colors, I want to repaint the Grey Knight too. 


I met with my friend Entropmancer and dropped off an Adpetus Titanius starter to him on Friday. He will be building for #ATClashoftheTitans Community build from Battlebling. 

Saturday was Grey Knight preorder day! I did something stupid and ordered 2 codexes, 2 dice sets and 1 set of cards. Hopefully I can exchange the 2nd codex for the Drukhari codex or Space Marine codex. I did get a dual Falchion Interceptor. Im gonna paint and seel him and hang him in my Jeep. More importantly I did get my Coin. 





Saturday I was still debating buying a  5th land Raider (ideally it would be a 2nd banisher) but 4 may be plenty.....probably not.

I needed purchase a few things. I picked up some Humbrol Stippling brushes for my Legio Audax #ATClashoftheTitans vow off of ebay.

 While I was there I purchased another 4 Warhounds bringing my total for Audax to 8 Warhounds. Only 4 more to buy. I decided the Warbringer and Acasteus Knights will be assigned to my Legio Audax as support also. 

And since My Chibi Grey Knight and Sister of Battle needed support I picked up a 3rd Chibi which will be repainted into Raptors or Exorcists



So I was looking for a cheap Crowe from Hexfire and was not finding one I was willing to purchase. I can wait until he is released separately. But I did preorder the Hexfire Campaign Book as I found it cheap enough.



That's when it went sideways.....Looking on  Warhammer Merchandise , and went a little crazy. 
Limited Editon Grey Knight Shirt Front

LE Back 

Paladin Shirt Front




Paladin Shirt Back


Exorcism

Codex Cover


And then I ordered some A3 size prints.




The print I really want is not available at Warhammer Merchandise but it is at Warhammer Art.





I so I purchased it too.

While still shopping at Warhammer Merchandise and with the new strainds of Covid and cases on the rise, decided to buy new masks. 



Kill Team: Octarius is up for preorder Saturday. I won't be preordering starter and we are dscussing playing it potentially but I am still up in the air. If I do play it will either Be Grey Knights, Sisters of Battle, Exorcists or Raptors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment