Thursday, August 5, 2021

Grey Knight Preview Pt 2

 


Today's Warhammer Community article was laden with Grey Knight information, and has divided the Grey Knight Community. And as I write this I am actually finally reading it fully....My week has gone sideway thanks to Terra being hit with Nurgle's blessing one of my Employees is down for a few weeks. But with us being short handed I had to step up and cover his shifts on Nights so I'll be working nights from 08/05 to 08/12 without a day off so Manic Monday will be a little off topic.

So I am going to review each portion of today's article as I see and how it fits to my style of play. 


A 5+ to Deny Mortal Wounds is nice and +1 to Deny the Witch is ok I honestly think I may out psyker my group. 



The common agreement is this costs too much. I am not sure if I believe this true, yet. really only good on Purgation Squads



Another Expensive Stratagem for Purgation Squad not bad if I was Gating my Purgation squad but

"As Psykers, the Purgation Squad is able to take advantage of several powers to further enhance their effectiveness. They know Smite, of course, plus Astral Aim, and whichever power their Brotherhood grants them."

So I guess Grey Knight squads are locked into Powers..... 👎


Well there goes my Dreadnought psychic power....The first part reroll one hit is weak IMHO. Losing the no line of sight needed had to happen but it still ignores cover. 

So Tomorrow will be part 3 talking about the Terminators


No comments:

Post a Comment