Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Grey Knights Preview Pt 1

 


Two Posts on Grey Knights since Monday on Warhammer Community page.


WarComm Tuesday 08/04/2021 

Tuesday's post mentioned that Warhammer Stores are giving away a free Strike marine.....I didn't get my Free Sister of Battle no that I think about it, but like I need more. Feel the same way about the the Strike Marine if I get one this Saturday.



But the important part of Tuesday's article was this


Since I was planning on Codex ($50), Cards ($25) and 2x Dice ($35) so $ 145 I might as well get it in store and get a Free Coin.

WarComm Wednesday 08/04/2021

 Discussed a new power, artifact (relic?) and Tides (which increases to 5)




But the hidden nugget was this statement: "Grey Knights receive an extra Wound, making them hardier than ever before, and their Masters of the Warp rule has been improved too. You choose from one of five Tides of the Warp at the start of the game, and all of the Grey Knight Psykers in your army benefit from that Tides’ abilities."

Tides of the Warp did not effect Grand Masters in Dreadknights, Dreadknights, or Dreadnoughts previously. Huge Change

No comments:

Post a Comment