Friday, August 6, 2021

#atclashofthetitans Preview

 So BattleBling is running a 3 month event for the Adeptus Titanicus Community called #atclashofthetitans. 

On Wednesday BattleBling released the teaser . and on their Etsy store you could purchase yout #attheclashoftitians Clash Pack







Today they released the Rules




Rules


Rule 1 is the best rule, I know I need to finish my other Titans but man I really want to do Legio Audax.


Legio Audax is the all Warhound Legio. I may not win gmaes but man I love the look of Warhounds.




So thanks to Youtuber The Forge of Mars for coming up with a scheme to crank them out quickly in the time alotted. 








My vow should be coming soon (Lupercal 3 Warhounds month 1, Canis 3 Warhounds Month 2,  2 Murder Turtles month 3)

 To go along with my FW Volkite arms,  FW Ursus Claw and Battlebling Ursas Claws I picked up my Clash pack and  these..

Oldeus Pattern. 


I just need to get 2 more Warhounds to have the 6 planned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment