Friday, August 6, 2021

Grey Knight Preview pt 3

 




As I discussed yesterday about the Warhammer Community article from 08/05  I am reviewing the latest preview for Grey Knights. 

So one reason I always liked playing Grey Knights is the fact they were all Terminators in the original fluff. As the time Progresses they received Power Armor troops. Well I never planned on fielding Power Armor troops in My Grey Knights, and here I am with 3 Strike Squads and a Purgation squad done years later....

Well it is official Terminators are 3 wounds, 2+/5++ and have a base 3 attacks. but for 1 CP they can use 



I am really glad I only built 2 Squads so I can build the Third with Swords...maybe

Like the Purgation squad, Terminators are locked into a psychic power... 


Oh man oh man thats nice

So before I go into the next section I want to say that the casting multiple power degrading ability may be null and void now since my Termiantors and Purgation are locked into powers.


While fitting in the Terminiator Theme we have the Baby Carrier previews. Not only did they gain an additional wound, they got an additional attack and 4+ Invulnerable save. 


"A Sweeping Blow generates 10 attacks from a fully operational Dreadknight, all with -2 AP and dealing 2 Damage. That will make light work of even the heaviest Infantry. Or you can opt for the Mighty Strike if you’re taking on something like a Greater Daemon."

And then add this for 1 CP


And for a Change a not Daemon Specific buff unlike previous editions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment