Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Project idea

 So one of the things Entropmancer and I are trying to do with our group is having Objective Counters for each army.  


My Raptors 10th Company/ Scout Company are using the Terminator Teleport Beacons as a relay station.

 


My Mortifactors 3rd Company will be using Skulls from Ebay seller JesusGold7 as seen below



My Order of the Valorous Heart Adepta Sororitas I currently have no clue. 

My 7th Brotherhood of Grey Knights I have been thinking of using spare bits and different things but it does not feel right. I started looking at other models in the GW range focusing on models on 40mm or larger bases. then I saw the Night Haunt Spirit Host models. 3 Models not badly priced and on 50 MM bases.



So the goal is to remove weapons and paint them up as Undivided Daemons coming through a warp breech. Which means they will work for my Exorcists too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment