Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Organ Missile launcher tank purchased!


 So with Piety and Pain purchased, I went looking for  some of the other models I'm missing. I started watching an New Exorcist on ebay and then received an offer on it so I had to jump on it. 



So down to another box of Seraphim needed, 2 rhinos, and 2 Boxes of Penitent Engines and I'll have all the releases. Except Arco Flagellants which I have 6 that should be good. 

So with the idea of the army coming together I need to start breaking down my builds to ensure I have enough parts. 

Currently I have

-2 Army box Canonesses
-Canoness 
-Palatine
-St. Celestine and Gemanie Superior

-Imagifier
-Dialogus
-Hospitaller
-Repentia squad
-2 Army Box Repentia (making one squad of 8)
-Daemonifuge
-2 Army Box Arco Flagellants

-2 Army Box Battle Sister squads
-4 Battle Sister squads

-Seraphim squad
-2 Army Box Seraphim squad

-2 Retributor 
-2 Army Box Penitent Engines

-Immolator

Ideally I will build my normal rod of grace Canoness, Palatine, Imagifier, Hospitaller, Army Box Repentia and Superior, 3 10 member Battle Sister squads, 7 seraphim, 6 Retributors. then the rest filling out points. 

I believe I will be switching to this method of painting my Sisters. I'm trying to set goal of getting a game on 06/12 so one month away. Not sure if it will be Sisters or Grey Knights we shall see




No comments:

Post a Comment