Monday, May 10, 2021

Manic Monday # 27

So Warhammer Fest is now completed and Warhammer Community has posted the 9 Biggest Reveals from it.


With Age of Sigmar getting an update, me building ann AoS army is on hold. But lets talk about the biggest  things that were revealed  for 40k.




Magic and Fire box set. It appears to be pitting Thousand Sons and Grey Knights against each other. New Exalted Sorcerer and Castellan Crowe models teased too. 

My guess on the box is:

GKs:
Crowe (new model)
5 strike marines
NDK

Tzeentch:
Sorcerer (new model)
10 tzangors
vehicle/ daemon
something else



Gaunt's Ghosts.....Oh damn, super nice sculpts, great looking models and in plastic. I may have to get them. And will there be more models released later for an All Tanith army. 

I dislike the look of the Paragon War Suits but this one is nice.  

Morvenn Vahl is more than just a leader of the Battle Sisters – as a High Lord of Terra and supreme commander of all Adepta Sororitas forces in the galaxy, her authority is unquestioned even while the fiery zeal of a devout warrior courses through her veins. It’s no wonder then that the young Abbess is more often found amidst the front lines than behind a meeting room desk.

High Abbess and commander of all Adepta Sororitas Forces......yes please


Plastic Thunderhawk.......for Aeronautic Imperialis 







I am gettign this box set. and Probably 3 Thunderhawks. One for My Raptors, One For my Grey Knights, and One for the starter.....Which I will probably paint into Emperor's Children cause why not. 


No comments:

Post a Comment