Monday, May 17, 2021

Maniac Monday #28

 


What a weekend! Wow I actually got a chance to build models....Unfortunately not as many as I wanted to build. My Forces will consist of the following models. 

Canonness

Palatine

Imagifer

Hospitaller

8 strong Repentia

Repentia Superior

5 strong Celestian squad

10 Strong  Battle Sisters squad x3

6 Strong Dominion Squad

7 Strong Seraphim Squad

6 Strong Retributor Squad

Exorcist

Immolator

2 Rhinos

Day 1- Thursday

With my upcoming game against my Friend Entropmancer in 5 weeks, I need to get cracking on my army. At this point I had a the following units and models built, most from the Army box set, Seraphim Superior, the 10 Sisters , Canonness and Sister Superior Amalia Novena. I knew the flamer model would be dropped and I would need build as much as possible due to my paint scheme requiring the  color to be sprayed at the same time. 





I set up a work station in the living room, turned on Burn Notice and set myself to work cutting models off the sprue from the 2 Adepta Sororitas Army Boxes  models for my force:

Around 10am I stopped and went to the Gym. 

Post gym I hit up my FLGS Imperial Outpost Games and purchased some paints, 2 boxes of Penitent Engines (one for my 3rd Penitent Engine the other 3 for Mortifier/ Anchorite), and 2 Adepta Sororitas rhinos.  Hit up another two hobby shops to puchase more paint (Hobby Bench and Andy's Hobby Headquarters), went grocery shopping and went back home. After a quick lunch, I hit up Burbank House of Hobbies and ordered Vallejo paint I could not get locally. 30 Minutes later I received an email saying my order has shipped from Burbank House of Hobbies. That was quick. 

I resumed building about 1:30 and worked until my Girlfriend got home. After Dinner I continued working on models until midnight and went to bed.

Day 2- Friday

Got up early and got to work on the models working until I left for the gym at 8:00 am. I got back home a little before 9:30 and proceeded to work on the models all day.

Day 3- Saturday

Got up early again and started working on models until around 11:00 am and went to see my parents. After seeingmy parents and picking up Triumvirate of the Imperium Box (minus the Cawl I sold when the box came out) and my 3rd sealed Adepta Sororitas box to sale.  I then hit up the Warhammer (Goodyear) Store to pick up more GW paint and ended up getting the Vol 3 Novella The Rose in Anger, The Book of Martyrs and Issues 2-4 of the Marneus Calgar Comic book too. Completed my errands and gotback home and began prepping dinner. After dinner I resumed work on models. then got a text message saying on of my employees could not make it for his shift sunday morning.....and I finished the few models I had to work on....

Day 4- Sunday

The plan was to finsih adding models to the squads and get the bases on the models started. But OT at work for 12 hrs.....can't complain. After work I snapped a few pics and put the models in the dispaly case until Thursday evening. 







Weekend Talley:

Canonness- Built

Palatine- Built

Imagifer- Built

Hospitaller- Built

8 strong Repentia- Built

Repentia Superior- Built

5 strong Celestian squad- Built

10 Strong  Battle Sisters squad x3- 16 of the 30 models built

6 Strong Dominion Squad- Built

7 Strong Seraphim Squad- Built but not attached to bases

6 Strong Retributor Squad- 3 of 6 models built

Exorcist- waiting for it to arrive

Immolator- Unbuilt

2 Rhinos- Unbuilt



No comments:

Post a Comment