Saturday, May 8, 2021

Daemons.........

 So other day I went to my FLGS Imperial Outpost to see what caught my eye. I had already purchased my night haunt spirit hosts for objective counters and have an idea in my head for my Grand Master Wilhelm De Sonnac of the 7th Brotherhood. 

The base model will be Voldus but I am  changing out the Hammer for a Halberd and so other minor things too. I already have a body started (of the 3 Voldus models I have) and have removed the "tactical Rock" from under his hammer and foot. 😒


As a replacement for said "Tactical Rock" I am going with roasted mutant/ Daemon from the Sisters of Battel box set. 




And hopefully I can have the halberd in the model. I want to change the pose of his stormbolter arm too, but we will have to see on that one. 

With the burnt Mutant/ Daemon on his base Grand Master De Sonnac is going to need a more specialized base. 

So with that in mind I hunted down Vince Venturella's Hobby Cheating Episode # 94 "How to make Urban Bases" on YouTube. for some ideas. I want to elevate him so he is more imposing and possibly mount him on a 50mm base.

Remember I said I want to my  FLGS  to see what caught my eye. More Basing material. 






Daemons to put on bases. I need to pick up poxwalkers, other daemons, and cultist but I like where this is headed so far. 


And as a final thought




No comments:

Post a Comment