Monday, May 24, 2021

Manic Monday # 29

 


Well It was a semi successful build weekend.....

So my planned projects for this past weekend (05/20- 05/23) was to finish building the last 20 infantry model or so that I needed and start adding debris to their basing. 

Well, the Infantry is all built finally....all 67 models...whew. I had to do some converting to get my a Sister Superior to look different along with the Simulacrum Imperialis for the 3rd Battle Sister squad. 





Only basing done was the wall debris for the 7 Seraphim. The Seraphim, Zephyrim, St. Celestine, and the Geminae Superia will have walls....maybe the Mortifier and Petinent Engines too...



I will need to crank out adding debris to bases for the models and Build 2 Rhinos, an Immolator and an Exorcist Thursday (05/27) in the hopes of getting everything Primed Gloss black Friday (5/28). Saturday (05/29) is 2 weeks from the models hitting the table top. Still need to do both metallics, highlight and then smoke coats which will be in the final 2 weekends. I am hoping to brush a few colors on Friday 6/11 to get that table top standard......

I also picked up a Battlefoam 352 Magnarack to transport my models from my FLGS Imperial Outpost Games. But to fully transport them I picked up some magents to put in the bases from Magnet Baron.

I also picked up these 2 items from Little Print Shop 121 on etsy.



I did also bring my Necromunda stuff home from my parents house. Well some of it my Pewter Cawdor Army is still there. One of the Plastic Cawdor Squads will be losing some models to make issonaries/ Preachers for my Order of the Valorus Heart Adepta Sororitas. 



No comments:

Post a Comment