Monday, May 3, 2021

Maniac Monday #26

 

So no modeling done over the past few weeks as my home is still under construction due to the pre existing water leak. Add to the mix that I had to get a newer vehicle due to engine replacement. And my father having a cardiac medical procedure. Plus having to work OT on the weekends have crushed my drive to do anything lately. 

I did pick up White Dwarf 463 this week and flipped through it. I still need to finsh reading the Index Astartes: Exorcist article from issue 462. and looking forward to 463 with the Index Astartes: Fallen Dark Angel rules (I want Fallen Dark Angel Kill Team to be honest).

I did talk to Entropmancer the other day and we are gonna try to get a game one friday morning/ Afternoon just to play 40k and not just hang at the gmaing store like we have been. My 7th Brotherhood of Grey Knights is the most completed army I currently own so it is my go to army. I still have to build and paint more as I believe I will be playing against his Necrons which is his largest completed army. We have not decide on points or power level yet and location but its coming hopefully some time this month maybe next. 

We also talked about Necromunda. I am waiting for the House of Fire and have all the anticapted releaese on hold for me at my Local Warhammer Shop.  I think we may have a group camapign and hopefully they restart the Campaign at the Local Warhammer store. Which I may have to decide which league I want to play in. 

I also told Entropmancer I think I will finish my wych cult army I have and leave it at that. The Mortifactors will get some units I already own but are pretty much purchased. Exorcists I'm waiting on the heavy intercessors since that is what I basing them around a Hard Hitting Imperial Fist Successor. The Raptors may get another 5 man incursors/ Infiltrators squad and a new land speeder but thats it. Plus I have a tone of stuff for them. Grey Knights I think I need more Razorback/ Rhino chasis for the power armor units and this piece for the Techmarines Personal Razorback. 


On the Adepta Sororitas front they have 3 new characters coming soon(ish)








Plus the armor of faith


Back in 2nd Edition and 3rd Edition my Sisters had a custom Tank (nicknamed Hail , Mary) which was turrent moutned Battle cannon with coaxial Heavy bolter and dual Stormbolters in the glacis mounted on a Rhino Chasis. It never killed anything but it was just a fun little tank to give the army Fire Power. Roll Around to March 21st, I get a message from Entropmancer saying, "Hail Mary lives". I jump on the Warhamer Community and go Son of a..........




the Casitgator....Yes please. 



No comments:

Post a Comment