Monday, May 31, 2021

Manic Monday # 30

 Memorial Day Weekend with Planned work days on Sunday and Monday....I had a busy 3 days to of modelling this weekend to reach my planned goals:

  • 05/20- 05/23-  was to finish building the last 20 infantry model or so that I needed and start adding debris to their basing
  • 05/27 - adding debris to bases for the models and Build 2 Rhinos, an Immolator and an Exorcist 
  • 05/28- Primed Gloss black Friday
  • 05/29- 2 WEEKS until Game Day
  • 06/03-  Spray Metallics
  • 06/04- Highlight Metallics
  • 06/05- Spray Black Templar Contrast
  • 06/10- Table Top Standard paint time
  • 06/11- Table Top Standard paint time


Thursday 05/27- I sent the day Magnetizing my bases with magnets from Magnet Baron and basing the models. 












Friday 05/28Warhammer Community   announced this new item in collaboration with Marvel Comics










 


-afternoon I primed the models with Vallejo Surface Primer Gloss Black








- evening I started on the 2 Rhinos I currently have in the army. 





Saturday 05/29- Morning I started on my Flamer immolators and got just need to finish the Turret (no pics)



  • 05/20- 05/23-  Finish building the last 20 infantry model or so that I needed and start adding debris to their basing Completed
  • 05/27 - Adding debris to bases for the models Completed
  • 05/27- Build 2 Rhinos, an Immolator and an Exorcist - Vehicles at 66% completed 
  • 05/28- Primed Gloss black Friday Vehicles and additional cherubs not primed
  • 05/29- 2 WEEKS until Game Day
  • 06/03-  Spray Metallics
  • 06/04- Highlight Metallics
  • 06/05- Spray Black Templar Contrast
  • 06/10- Table Top Standard paint time
  • 06/11- Table Top Standard paint time



Still behind but with the airbrush compressor coming in this week I should be able to crank this all out in time......


Sunday 05/30- The Warhammer Community dropped this on Sunday morning:








Codex and Special Edition Codex

Cards and Dice

Morvenn Vahl

Dogmata

Celestian Sacreseants

Paragon Warsuits



I noticed that Aestred Thurga and the Castigator are not mentioned.....

But not to be out down by the Worship of the God Emperor....


Rule book

Dice and Cards

Burn the Heretics

The Redemptionist Expansion is going up for preorder.......

Look like Ill be at the Warhammer store bright and early Saturday... one of each except for the Celestian Sacreseants and Redemptionist box those I need 2 of.....oh man money getting dropped at the store this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment