Monday, July 5, 2021

Manic Monday #35

 


Well another weekend in the books. While some got a nice 4 day weekend due to the Holiday I had to work over nights on Saturday so I lost 2 days cause of sleep. 

So with the Land Raider Projects looming I need more magnets. So I headed over to Magnet Baron and purchased the following items:


With those purchased and 50pcs Flush-Fit Base Magnets - Medium 4.5mm x 2.2mm (x6) and 50pcs Flush-Fit Base Magnets - Large 6mm x 2.2mm (x4) I have I should be good for a little bit. 

Friday I decided enough is enough and took time to work on some models.....house is still under construction now into the start of month #4 and outside of building and airbrushing I have not worked on models really in the 4 months. With the heat and humidty I could not airbrush or prime models so I choose to work on some models I had started painting. 


Last worked on 02-20-2021


07-02-2021





So I choose Troop choice #4 Terminator squad 1 (of 3). The squad had the basic colors blocked out and was in need of touch ups and then wash. After the nuln oil wash I did the gold work and then washed that with seraphim sepia then hit the metals with a drybrush of grey knights steel. Need to do some highlighting, the melee weapons, and bases before I can call them done. 

As side project I began working on this too




Ready for decals and then freehand the rest of the details.





No comments:

Post a Comment