Monday, July 12, 2021

Manic Monday # 36

 


What a weekend.....I kinda went crazy buying 8mm models for Titanicus, Aeronautiac Imperialis and Epic. and I still am not done. I have to figure out an terrain and crusader order from Tap That Game on Etsy for the table I want to build. 


I'm 80% sure Im going to go Legio Gryphonicus as they Served on Tallarn and Terra agmost other worlds with ties to the Imperial Fists.


No painting done this weekend but I did finally knock out the remaining Aeronautic Imperialis models I had laying around sine the inital release on Thursday evening. 

 Thunderbolts and Marauder



2nd Marauder  and Ground Assets

Ground Assets



With those done my next portion of the Imperial Navy arrived Saturday along with My Civitas Basing material for my Titans. I was able to finally Channel my Inner War effort and Henry Ford build.

How it started


How it ended

3rd and 4th Marauder need turrets and wing weapons. Marauder destroyers still need more work. Then I have 4 Thunderbolts to work on and today the rest of the navy should be arriving. 

I plan on getting another 2 marauders to make the Colussus Bomber Variant and Pathfinder Variant. I dont feel like spending $55 for 2 of each so $110 for 4 aircraft when I need 2. 


No comments:

Post a Comment