Monday, July 26, 2021

Manic Monday # 38

 


I have made progress.......Kinda of.

Thursday I worked and did very little modeling and more playing with my Tiny Marines from TapthatGame1 on Etsy. 

Fellblade

Proteus Land Raiders

Marine to knight scale

Marien in Reaver Fist

Heavy Weapons

Assault marines

Dreadnoughts

FW Volkite

 River bed painted.

Friday I decided to start the basing with tile grout. Unfortunatly my PVA Glue/ Water mix was more water than expected....








Overall happy for round one. 

I then met with Entropmancer and Dropped off some of the Titianicus stuff I had for him. Then went to a new gaming store called Gamer's Guild AZ. I have gone to a lot of good gaming stores and some that are bad. I judge a store by the staff, stock and gaming area. First impressions was good. Large gaming area, Friendly staff, and good stock.  I purchased another Starter for Adeptus Titanicus so more Reavers, Warhounds, and knights

After I got home I worked on my bases by increase glue to the mixture and coated bases again.





For some reason the 2nd coat dried a different color, kinda of like.  It gives a more realistic feel. 

Saturday morning I got up and rattle canned models Leadblecher.




With working a 12 hr Saturday night and rain all day Sunday I was motiviated to vegitate on the couch and watch season 5 part 2 of Lucifer....

Looking at all the Titanicus models I currently have:

Warmaster - Ordered

Warlord- 2 (one of each weapon loadout)

Nemesis Warbringer- 

Reavers- 6 (3 of each loadout)

Wahounds- 6 

Plus all the knights 

I have enough to do a 2nd legio. Which will be Legio Crucius:





I will probably build this a Precpt Maniple with the Warmaster as a Support Titan but I'll be able to run different Maniples. 





No comments:

Post a Comment