Saturday, July 17, 2021

Legio Gryphonicus- The War Griffons

 War for the Just!




 Legio Gryponicus is one of the many Legios that have fought with the Imperial Fists. 

Legio Gryphonicus  aka The War Griffons, have fought at Terra, both Tallarn wars, and is still in service in modern 40k .

Plus something about the grey and Yellow armor is sexy.





My Gryphonicus will be be focused on the Tallarn War with Desert Bases and destroyed/ abadoned buildings and the occassional Imperial Fist, model on the bases.

I have a terrain ordered along with a Frontline gaming mat. I have theGround Assets from the core box, and Aeronautic Imperialis, Civitas Mechanicus and some Civitas Imperialis buildings I wont destroy.  I will basing using tile grout and mounting the buildings and terrain pieces to vinyl adhesive tile.

I did order name plates and arms from BattleBling. 

I think I may try to build a custom desert table at some point. 

More Adeptus Titanicus comming soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment