Monday, July 19, 2021

Manic Monday #37

 


Wow, what a build weekend! I really enjoy building the models for Adeptus Titanicus. I feel like each Model is a unique character so basing them is a blast. 

  • Thursday I spent working on gathering up the final few pieces for my Legio Gryphonicus.
  • Friday I started building the skeletons and and bases for the Warhounds, Reaver #1 and Lancers
  • Saturday I built the 3 Questoris Knights and bases, and started working on Reaver # 2's base.
  • Sunday I built Reaver #2's skeleton, and the weapons for Reaver #1 and the Warhounds. 

Basing I used Civitas Imperialis buildings I sawed to make ruins,thin plastic card to make a base my standard rock and sand ballast for ruins along with cut sprue to build height to the ruins. Green stuff was added to create dunes, larger rocks, mesas and to smooth out the corkboard. I used some 24 gauge florist wire to create barb wire.

Next weekend I'll be working on the basesby priming buildings and the wash on  Reaver #1's base then PVA glue/ Water mix,  add tile grout as the base, and then a 2nd layer of PVA water mix and Agrellan Earth in the wash. After that has fully dried wash base with agrax earthshade (buildings too), and drybrush with a light brown (zandri dust?).Hopefully I will be able to prime the Titans and Knights too, weather permitting.

Enough talk, picture time

.

Making barb wire

Ground Assets from AT and AI

Warhound bases

Lancer bases

Lancers


Questoris Knights

Questoris Knights

Reaver #2 Base 

Reaver #2 base


Reaver #1 base

Reaver #1

Warhound bases

Warhound with barb wire

Warhound and Questoris

Warhounds

Knights, Reavers and Reaver Weapons

Warhound weapons


No comments:

Post a Comment