Monday, June 28, 2021

Manic Monday # 34

 Well I made some odd purchases this week.


On the Grey Knight front I purchased the following items:

Chapter Customizer:

- 2 Steel Knights transfer sheets



Magnet Baron:

Medium and Large Magnets for bases

Green Stuff World:

Brass etch Chaos Runes (good for both 40k and AoS)



Red bricks (Since I can use the on AoS models too)
Green stuff tool for cables


Cobblestone Rolling pin for AoS Models

From eBay:

Citadel Creeping Vines



And from Legends:

For my Grey Knight Techmarine Razorback

ECM Antennas

Front tow horns and chains

Rear Tow mount


Rear tow horn


Fitter






And from Militarium Issue:


On the modeling front:

Well I wanted to work on something this weekend but between extra shifts on Thursday and Saturday it was kinda hard too. Hopefully next week I can get something done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment