Monday, June 21, 2021

Manic Monday # 33

 Well another weekend came and is now gone.....

Planned was to work Thursday, work on some models Friday and maybe Saturday, and then do stuff with the parents. Things did not go according to plan. 

Thursday I worked and was actually at work longer than expected. 

Friday morning My Girlfriend and I woke up to our closet bar and frames colapsing. So I had to start working on the closet. And talking to insurance rep and flooring repair guy. Which informed me all my flooring is being replaced (minus bedrooms) but I'll have to pull my models out the glass cases...ugh but I rather move them then have them broken. 

Satuday had to do some running around for the house and with my mom. all while in 118* heat... then Girlfriend and I grabbed dinner, and finished out shopping. 

Sunday  was Fathers day so the family went out to Fuddruckers for lunch then I grilled some chicken and ribeyes for Dinner over the next few nights. 

But with that busy schedule I did get some modelling done...


Well with the news I received Friday, I had to jump on getting My Grey Knight bases magnetized for transport. I picked up 3 cookie sheets at Walmart ($1.48 ea) to help transport them. I was able to magnetize all my built Grey Knight models but I need to order more magnets and work on the Inquistion and Servitors.

Saturday morning I did begin working on the bases for my Storm Hawk and Storm Talon. 


 And this morning this was up on WarComm






Klovis the Redeemer!




Deacon Malakav






No comments:

Post a Comment