Saturday, June 26, 2021

Brotherhood change

 


So I have really been thinking a lot about my Grey Knights lately.  Between the Completed, Built, and Unbuilt portions of the army it is pretty decent size. 












Originally I Selected the 7th Brotherhood because of the times to the Inquisition. As I continued my quest of collecting my army as I saw fitting for the groups campaign for the siege of Khymara. As I removed units from other armies (Deathwatch land raiders and flyers as an example) I added them to the Grey Knight Pool. This created a huge armory of vehicles. 

  • 4 Razorbacks 
  • 2 Land Raiders
  • Mk IIb Land Raider
  • Parts for Banisher Land Raider
  • 2 Storm hawks
  • Storm Talon
  • Storm Raven
  • 2 MkIV GK Dreadnought
  • 2 Dreadknights 
  • 1 Grand Master Dreadknight 
Add in to the fact I have a Techmarine and 8 Servitors playing the 7th, just does not seem right.  So I am switching to the 1st Brotherhood






Current Strength

The 1st Brotherhood currently consists of:[2a]






No comments:

Post a Comment