Monday, June 7, 2021

Sisters Preorder

 


Saturday was a whirlwind of fury. With blazing speed I was able to purchase everything I wanted in 2 button clicks (for the Adepta Sororitas at least).....then realized what I had ordered.

My Goal was 1 of each of the Necromunda and Adepta Sororitas releases except for the Celestian Sacresants and Redemptionist which I wanted 2 of each. 

Logged in to th estores Kiosk and the moment preorders went live I hit he first button , then scrolled to the Celestian Sacresants and ordered the second box......and then it dawned on me what did I just purchase First?

Looking back at my cart quickly I saw this beauty:


And a Limited edtion art print to boot.....Yes please!

And then I added my Necromunda order to the cart picked Marvel's Calgar Comic book, and Chapter Approved MkII and the Grand Tournment book.

No comments:

Post a Comment